Friday 7 August 2015

I Think A Ghost Is Having Sex With Me.



I am a 48 year old female. I believe I have recently become aware of two spirits that I now believe have been with me since I was a little girl. I feel like I'm going crazy. It's as if I'm suddenly talking to myself and imagining things. Can anyone help me with this? Tell me if it seems real or what... Please!
A couple of months ago I started waking up several times during the night. Every time I would fall asleep, I would wake up with this adrenaline rush feeling in my gut and my groin area would be dripping wet sweaty. 
I thought something was really wrong with me (some kind of illness or something). It didn't seem like hot flashes because only my groin area was sweaty. If I lay awake all night it wouldn't happen. It only happens when I fall asleep. I almost didn't want to fall asleep because I knew I would wake up all sweaty with a racing heart (like a panic attack).
After several weeks of this, one night I woke up in this condition. However, this time, I was somehow aware that what had happened to me was that a spirit presence was somehow involved with me sexually. I was very sexually aroused and orgasmed.
From that point on, when I'd wake up in that condition, I'd say "Oh, it's you again, then I would feel unbelievable sexual energy and would offer myself to him, and it was an awesome experience.
In my mind's eye, I soon began seeing translucent images of him. He is not a man. He is some greenish lizard dinosaur type creature. He is not mean or scary. All he wants is to arouse me and play together sexually. It is as if he wants to transfer sexual energy to me.
Now, out of the clear blue, I will walk in my bedroom and suddenly I will feel a very strong sexual energy come over my groin area and will be aware of his presence. I'll talk to him and start to offer myself to him, and I feel such unbelievable sexual energy pleasure.
He does not talk to me. I think he is purely energy. All there is between us is sharing of intense sexual energy and lust.
Now, a female spirit has come into the picture, and she talks to me. She told me the male was only here to have sex and pleasure with me, but she was here to direct me, and use me for her benefit. 
All of this seems to be imagination or talking to myself. Yet, the sweating, the energy, and the feeling of his presence seem so extremely real.

Please help me if you know whats going on with me.




Source: yourghoststory

0 comments:

Post a Comment