Thursday 25 June 2015

Flight MH370 Passenger Still Alive





"According to freelance journalist Jim Stone, one of the American passengers, Phillip Wood, a technical storage executive at IBM, who was aboard the now missing Malaysian Airlines flight, keystered his iPhone 5 in his anus after the Boeing 777 carrying 239 people was hijacked by military personnel while on route to China.

Amazingly, Stone claims that metadata within the photo yields evidence confirming “100 percent” that Phillip Wood sent the photo, along with a brief voice activated text, from GPS coordinates which put Wood only a few miles away from the U.S. controlled Diego Garcia military base which is located on an island south of the Maldives in the Indian Ocean."




This picture was sent by Wood, with a text allegedly said 

"I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked. I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly."


Strangely the blank black image labeled “1395192158752.jpg” contains the following metadata:
  • Dimensions: 240 x 320
  • Device Make: Apple 
  • Device Model: iPhone 5
  • Color Space: RGB
  • Color Profile: sRGB IEC61966-2.1
  • Focal Length: 4.12
  • Alpha Channel: No
  • Red Eye: No
  • F Number: 2.4
  • Exposure Program: 2
  • Exposure Time: 1/15



The following information was posted as a tip on Steve Quayle's Website.

Hi Steve,

Re: the black/blank photo from the IBM tech on the lost Malaysian jet. The photo was taken inside a building just off the runways at Diego Garcia. I put the photo into my editing software, grabbed the GPS point and here it is. Try this: go to: itouchmap.com , choose #6, go to the bottom right box and input the info:

-7 18 58.3 LATITUDE
72 25 35.6 LONGITUDE

Click on: SHOW POINT

Zoom in and you will see where the photo originated. Wow. You’ll probably recognize the heavy aircraft parked nearby.





One the of readers commented that after Jim Stone released the info about MH370, the website is now BIOS-hacked and fried.

"After uploading the original photo, Jim Stone's website was hacked and kept offline. According to him, the original photo was replaced and he was making efforts to recover it."

We cannot say that this is 100% reliable as there are no hard evidence around. What do you think?


Source: Humans are free


0 comments:

Post a Comment